November 23, 2018 By admin
Redmi Note 6 Pro
The Redmi Note 6 Pro is launched in India on November 22 replacing Xiaomi’s top-selling Redmi Note 5 Pro. Arriving scarcely eight months after the fact, the Redmi Note 6 Pro isn’t generally that huge of an overhaul as far as the spec-sheet. A similar Snapdragon 636 SoC powers both the Note 6 Pro and the Redmi Note 5 Pro, and this one too will be offered in 4GB and 6GB RAM variations with 64GB capacity. In spite of that, in the wake of playing around the telephone for around seven days, it’s anything but difficult to state the Note 6 Pro is a superior telephone than its ancestor. The camera, for one, has enhanced by a considerable measure and we have camera tests to demonstrate the enhancement.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro depends on a 12+5MP double camera unit on the back. It’s indistinguishable goals from its forerunner, however, the camera has a more extensive f/1.9 opening alongside bigger 1.4um pixels. A more extensive opening and bigger pixels both add to the camera engrossing all the lighter and subsequently, that ought to in a perfect world prompt better photographs. Since the measure of the pixels are bigger on the Redmi Note 6 Pro notwithstanding when the quantity of pixels is the equivalent as the Redmi Note 5 Pro, it’s reasonable for accept the telephone is utilizing a bigger sensor also, in spite of the fact that Xiaomi didn’t unveil what sensor the telephone is utilizing. On the front, there’s presently a somewhat wide score cut-out into the showcase. Its motivation is to house a 20+2MP double camera unit for better selfies.
Moreover, Xiaomi has mixed the camera of the Redmi Note 6 Pro with new programming based highlights. There’s AI scene acknowledgment that appeared in the Poco F1 which can perceive up to 32 unique scenes. With the element turned on, the AI symbol in the camera application changes to demonstrate the scene it has perceived. In case you’re shooting greenery, the symbol transforms into a leaf or in case you’re shooting structures, the symbol demonstrates the equivalent. Aside from evolving symbols, the camera is likewise changing the difference, immersion and notwithstanding boosting the hues, in some cases making the photographs look a bit excessively fake.
- Body: Gorilla Glass front, Plastic + Aluminum back;
- Screen: 6.26-inch, 2280×1080 IPS LCD, 403 PPI
- Rear Camera: 12MP (1.4µm), f/1.9, Samsung S5K2L7, dual pixel PDAF primary, 5MP (1.25µm), f/2.0, Samsung S5K5E8 depth sensor; 1080p video
- Front Camera: 20MP (0.9µm) + 2MP depth sensor, f/2.0; 1080p video
- Chipset: 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Kryo 260 (4x Cortex-A73 @ 1.8GHz + 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.6GHz), Adreno 509
- Memory: 3/4/6GB LPDDR4X, 32/64GB eMMC 5.0 + microSD (up to 128GB)
- OS: Android 8.0; MIUI 9
- Battery: 4000mAh;
- Connectivity: Hybrid dual-SIM (4G+3G), 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, Wi-Fi Direct, FM Radio, IR blaster, micro USB, headphone jack
- Misc: A Fingerprint sensor
- In the Box: Charger, Data Cable, Sim Slot Remover, Mobile & Manual.
The camera on the Redmi Note 6 Pro seems to be better in most cases, than it’s predecessors. But in these 8 months, a lot of other mid-range phones have entered the market and we are presently testing the Redmi Note 6 Pro’s camera against others like the Realme 2 Pro and the Mi A2 for the in-depth review. While we’re not explicitly giving out a verdict on the Redmi Note 6 Pro’s camera, safe to say, it left us quite impressed.