Mi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, the company’s new bezel-less smartphone has been launched in Shanghai, China. The Mi Mix 2s launch event was live-streamed via the company’s official Facebook page as well as YouTube channel. Mi Mix 2s will ship with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, something that the company had already confirmed before launch. The camera now supports several AI-driven features.
- The Mi Mix 2S is powered by a 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 platform with an Adreno 630 GPU.
- The operating system is Android 8.0 (Oreo).
- The smartphone is equipped with a dual-rear camera setup with a 12MP wide angle and a 12MP telephoto lens.
- It is equipped with a 1.4-micron pixel Sony IMX363 sensor and features dual-pixel autofocus (dual PADF).
- Xiaomi says that it has implemented hardware level noise reduction for better shots on the Mi Mix 2S.
- Wireless charging will be available in White and Black color variants.
- 6GB RAM and 64GB version at Rs 34,200 approx
- 6GB RAM and 128GB version at Rs 38,000 approx
- 8GB RAM and 256GB version at Rs 41,000 approx
- Type – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size – 5.99 inches, 92.6 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Fast battery charging 9V/2A (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Qi wireless charging
- XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer