March 20, 2018 By admin
All About Pi 3 Model B+
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the brand new version of an affordable computer for DIY computing enthusiasts.It has the same footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, which means it’s about the size of a deck of cards.
It’s having a 64bit quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE and Gigabit Ethernet with maximum transfer network speeds of up to 300 Mbps, or three times higher than that of the Model B.
Pi 3 B+ also has one full-size HDMI port for display output, as well as four USB 2.0 ports. A microSD port for storing data and running the OS, and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE). It’s also got both CSI and DSI port for connecting Raspberry Pi camera and touchscreen displays. The dual-band Wi-Fi included on the board actually already has modular compliance certification. So it’s far easier to integrate his version of the Pi into end products design for consumer and commercial sale.
Updated Pi 3 B+ sounds like a good upgrade for both personal and business projects, and it’s available now.
Video Credits: Raspberry Pi
- Broadcom BCM2837BO 64 bit ARMv8 QUAD Core A53 64bit Processor powered Single Board Computer run at 1.4GHz
- 1GB RAM – BCM43143 WiFi on board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40 pin extended GPIO – 4 x USB2 ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full-size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry
- Pi camera – DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry
- Pi touchscreen display – MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.5 Amps.