August 14, 2018 By admin
Samsung has announced its new Galaxy Note9 bigger, stronger & smarter. It comes with a 6.4inch display 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, a huge 4,000mAh battery for all-day performance, and up to 512GB of storage and 8GB of RAM in Samsung Galaxy Note9.
“We are creating a galaxy of experiences that span not just devices and locations but platforms and brands,” said DJ Koh, CEO of Samsung Electronics, at the event. These experiences are “built on a foundation of intelligence that learns, adopts and anticipates — not to control your choices but to enhance human capabilities and expand human possibilities.”
Video By: Samsung
The Galaxy Note9’s intelligent camera adapts to ambient light. A super speed dual image sensor lets it offer super slow-motion. The camera automatically notifies users when it detects a flaw in a photo so they can take another shot. It also uses scene recognition to identify different subjects and optimize their color tone.
Samsung’s Bixby personal assistant, which is built into the Galaxy Note9, is more conversational and personal, the company said, and now works with Google Maps.
Samsung built Samsung DeX into the Note9, allowing users to plug the phone into a large display with an HDMI adapter for desktop functionality. While so connected, users can perform normal tasks on the Note9 simultaneously.
The Company has been working with Google to make sure Bixby is compatible with certain Google services, noted Ji Soo Yi, the company’s VP of AI strategy. Users also can invoke Google Assistant on the Note9.
The S Pen
Samsung enhanced the S Pen for the Galaxy Note9, giving it Bluetooth Low Energy network so it can be utilized as a remote control for the telephone and in addition for TVs.
The S Pen can be utilized to explore the Note9, decipher dialects and send messages.
Samsung has been working with “a bunch of accomplices” to give greater usefulness on the S Pen and before long will open the SDK, declared Jonathan Wong, chief of item advertising.
The S Pen is charged by putting it into its opening on the Samsung Galaxy Note9.
Charging takes 40 seconds, and one charge keeps going 30 minutes, Wong said. It doesn’t require charging for standard S Pen capacities, for example, taking notes or drawing on the Note9 screen.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is tweaked for gaming, having a water-carbon cooling framework. With a shrewd execution agent calculation, so “everything will run easily, even in the most extraordinary gaming sessions,” said Drew Blackard, senior chief of item promoting at Samsung. It accompanies AKG-tuned stereo speakers.
EPIC Games made its Fortnite beta by and largely accessible to Android clients on Friday, yet. EPIC CEO Tim Sweeney welcomed players with Samsung Galaxy Note9 to download it “at the present time” when he influenced the declaration on Thursday from the Unpacked to organize.
Gamers utilizing a Samsung Galaxy Note9 or Samsung Tab S4 will gain admittance to an extraordinary skin.
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple color schemes.
- Display: 6.4″ Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 514ppi; HDR10 compliant (no Dolby Vision).
- Rear camera: Primary 12MP, Type 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length, dual pixel PDAF, OIS; Secondary 12MP, Type 1/3.4″ sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length, autofocus, OIS; 2x zoom. 2160p/60fps, 1080p/240fps slow motion, 720p/960fps super slow-motion video recording.
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording.
- OS/Software: Android 8.1 Oreo; Samsung Experience 9.0; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
- Chipsets: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: octa-core CPU (4×2.7GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU. Exynos 9810: octa-core CPU (4x3rd-gen Mongoose 2.7GHz + 4xCortex-A55 1.8GHz), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU.
- Memory: 6/8GB of RAM; 128/512GB of storage; microSD slot for cards up to 512GB.
- Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets (hybrid slot); LTE-A, 4-Band/5-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 (1.2Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
- Misc: Bluetooth-enabled S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels and multimedia controls, Fingerprint/iris/face recognition; stereo speakers tune by AKG; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones; DeX dock compatibility.
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging (same as S7/S8/S9); QuickCharge 2.0 support; WPC(Qi)&PMA wireless charging.uy