How to take Screenshot on your SmartPhone
Taking Screenshot on Mobile isn’t a big task but it varies from mobile to mobile. It’s good to take Screenshot of important things which will store in memory for future reference. Like if you require a code or some message or some pic which is on screen but you are unable to copy them, then Screenshot is the best way to do the job easily. After reading this post you will never ask how to take a screenshot on Mobile.
Here are 4-types of taking ScreenShot from different mobiles:
- For Apple mobiles except for iPhone X simply go to the page/screen for which you would like to take ScreenShot “simultaneously click HOME+LOCK (side) buttons” then release them. In iPhone X hold the SIDE button on the right side then instantly press the VOLUME UP button and then release them. To find the screenshot you just took, along with ones you’ve taken before, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots.
- Press and hold the POWER and VOLUME-DOWN buttons. Do so at the same time.
- On Samsung Galaxy devices, press Power+Home.
- The screen will flash to indicate the screenshot.
- In many mobiles just SWIPE DOWN three or two fingers from top to bottom of the screen then ScreenShot appears in the notification.
- Now we can also add Screenshot button on Toggle bar/panel from settings which are more easy to take Screenshots instead of pressing two buttons.
Also read: How to Buy Bitcoin?
How to take ScreenShot or PrintScreen in Computer & Laptops?
So it is also very important to know how to take Screenshot or Print-screen of Computer & Laptops. Which will help you to store important image, picture, message, website, etc., for future references? BY holding the home button means the windows button & immediately press the PrtSc button which is present after the F12 key on the upper right side of the keyboard.
Now the image is stored in the My Pictures folder which is present next to My Documents folder on the disk drive.
We hope this How to take Screenshot on any mobile guide will help you in taking Screenshots on different mobiles.