New Cheap iPad
Apple is going to announce a new version of its entry-level iPad, which is going to be cheap in terms of cost. On 27th March Apple introduce it in a press event. This event is going to be focused on the education market.
Last year in March Apple has launched an iPad similar to iPad Air 2 with a 9.7-inch retina display and an A9 chip — the chip that first appeared in the iPhone 6S. Lower model available in 32GB version.
This iPad will definitely make space in the education market with its cheaper price. Google has convinced many schools with its Chromebooks. Lenovo Chromebooks are available in the market with cheaper price and these are also easy to maintain. Students who use an iPad every day could then become loyal Apple customers in the future.
Rumor has it that Apple is also working on an updated MacBook Air with an affordable price. But the new laptop won’t be ready in time for this event.
Apple also going to launch its new version of iPad Pro in summers 2018
Let’s take a fast look at its specs:
- Slimmer bezels a possibility, especially for a larger device
- Premium, slim build likely to remain
- Will the headphone jackstay or not
- 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch models expected
- The 12.9-inch model could come with a smaller footprint
- 120Hz refresh rate likely on both
- Face ID predicted for next iPad Pro models
- Improvements in camera likely
- A11 Bionic chip expected
- Storage models likely to remain same
- Four-speaker audio and Smart Connector expected
- iOS 11
- Will see an upgrade to iOS 12 when arrives later in 2018
iPad Pro is immensely powerful, portable, and capable. The 12.9-inch iPad Pro features a redesigned Retina display that is the most advanced on the planet, while the A10X Fusion chip delivers more power than most PC laptops. ¹ With Apple Pencil, the Smart Keyboard, and iOS—the most advanced mobile operating system—iPad Pro is designed for the world we live in today.